THE PINNACLE OF PERFORMANCE
Camino Pro is a range hood that looks beyond your kitchen walls, opening up new horizons in design and redefining life in the home. But take nothing for granted! Despite its industrial design, this hood packs the performance needed. The pro-motor and stainless baffle filters deliver a powerful extraction system to guarantee clean air.
- 600 or 1200 cfm Pro Motor with metal impellers and housing
- 24" PRO depth canopy
- 4 speed electronic "rainbow" rotary control
- 5 watt LED lights with dimmer
- Pro style restaurant baffle filters
- Removable grease rail
- Convertible to a ductless range hood
- Self start heat sensor
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Dimmer Light - A lower intensity light setting.
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||48" W x 18" H x 24" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||Electronic Rotary Knob
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||LED with Two Levels
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher safe Baffle
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
||2 x 6" or 10" Round
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.