The Blaze Professional "Take It or Leave It" Portable Grill allows people to bring the power and quality of Blaze Grills on the road. The Professional Portable Grill utilizes all of the same commercial grade components of the Blaze Professional Series built-in grills. This portable powerhouse uses an 12,000 BTU cast stainless steel H-burner and 12 gauge stainless steel flame tamer to reach incredibly even heat. Pair that with a 12 mm stainless steel cooking grid and you have gorgeous sear marks on the go! The Blaze Professional Portable Grill is also offered in a Marine Grade model that features a 316L stainless steel body.
- 304 grade stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Has the same flame thrower ignition as the built-in and freestanding grills
- Utilizes the heavy duty cast stainless steel H burner, flame tamers, abd 12mm hex cooking grids as the built-in Pro series grills
- Uses 1-lb. Propane Cylinder or 20-lb. propane tanks with tank adapter
- Can reach temperatures high enough to sear steaks
- Two front facing clasps for locking the lid in place during storage or transport.
|15 1/8" H x 27 1/8" W x 14 1/2" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.